These perfect little morsels are yummy and easy to make! Add in your favorite dark chocolate chips and you will have a prefect little treat to satisfy those sweet cravings! Only made with the purest organic ingredients of course! Pair these morsels with Maple Banana Ice Cream!
- 1 Cup organic raw walnuts
- 4-5 Medjool dates
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp grade B maple syrup (optional)
- 2-3 TBSP dark chocolate chips at least 65% cacao or higher
- Line a medium- large baking dish with parchment paper (to store cookie dough balls in!)
- Using your food processor blend first the walnuts until a fine powder forms.
- Next process all other ingredients except the chocolate chips!
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir by hand with a spoon.
- Roll the dough into mini balls and place on top of the parchment paper in the glass dish.
- Place in freezer to let harden! Store them in between use in the freezer as well!
- Eat solo as small treats here and there or serve on top of Maple Banana Ice Cream!